Ingredients: Magnesium Chloride (47%)
Zechstein Inside Magnesium chloride flakes for foot bath 5x 700g
Magnesium chloride bath flakes 5x700g.
Magnesium deficiency can cause various ailments – from muscle cramps to sleeping disorders. It’s difficult to get enough magnesium just from food and different food supplements may cause unwanted side-effects (e.g. digestion problems). The fastest and most effective way to get magnesium into the body is trans dermally (through the skin) – for example, soaking your feet in magnesium solution. This way the magnesium will be rapidly delivered into the cells.
Nurme magnesium chloride bath flakes come from Zechstein, the ancient 250-million-year-old seabed located 2,000 meters beneath the earth’s surface in Europe and is protected from environmental pollutants.
Adequate magnesium level in the body helps to ease muscle cramps, relaxes the muscles, improves the quality of sleep, aids in falling asleep, strengthens the teeth, keeps blood sugar level stable, normalizes the blood pressure, helps to overcome depression.
Growing pains in children are a common problem that makes young children restless, especially at night. It has been observed that pain strikes children more often after an active day, and growing pains can be relieved by, for example, holding a hot water bag over the sore spot, massaging the sore spot, or giving children a foot bath with magnesium flakes. A magnesium footbath offers quick relief from pain and a more restful sleep.
Directions to use magnesium flakes:
- The foot bath method requires dissolving 150g (approximately a glassful) of flakes in warm water and soaking your feet for at least 20 minutes.
- The full-body bath requires dissolving 250g of flakes in warm bath water and soaking for at least 20 minutes.
- It is recommended to take 2-3 magnesium baths per week, either for the whole body or just the feet. If necessary, the frequency can be increased.
- Magnesium flakes can be used by people of all ages, including pregnant and breastfeeding women. For children, it is recommended to halve the amount used, as their daily magnesium needs are not as great as those of adults.
- 100g of magnesium flakes contains 12g of pure magnesium.
Read more about the wonderful magnesium HERE!