Do you know what can be done with sweet almond oil? It is a real beauty wizard that is suitable for many purposes.
Sweet almond oil is pressed from the seeds of the almond tree. It is very nutritious and herbal and is suitable for use by everyone, from babies to the elderly. Sweet almond oil helps relieve itching, dryness, sensitivity, and inflammation of the skin. It is especially good for sensitive, irritated, and prematurely aging skin.
Here are some ways to use sweet almond oil. We hope you will find ideas here on how to use this magic tool in your family’s beauty treatment.
- Use it in hair care. Apply the oil to the hair and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Then rinse and wash your hair as usual. Almond oil contains vitamin B6 and various minerals that are good for your hair.
- Take care of your nails. Put your fingertips in warm oil for 15 minutes or apply oil on your cuticles before bedtime.
- Remove your eye and base makeup. It is easier to remove mascara with oil rather than with water because mascara dissolves better in oil. But be careful, so the oil doesn’t get in your eyes.
- Use it as a body cream. Almond oil is ideal as a whole body oil and can be used successfully instead of body cream. The oil helps maintain and improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Clean your ears. Warm almond oil can be used to clean the ears of both children and adults.
- Use it as baby oil. Almond oil helps relieve diaper rash and is ideal for baby body care. For example, massage a child’s body with the oil after a bath. For children under three, you can add a few drops of lavender essential oil per 50 ml of almond oil. This makes a soothing mixture, that is pain-relieving and also protects against viruses.
- Add it to your bath water. Almond oil, with a few drops of essential oil added, is really suitable for bath water. For babies, you can add a few drops of lavender essential oil. But for pampering yourself, you can choose any desirable scent.
NB! Although sweet almond oil smells great, it is not for internal use – so try not to eat it ?