INCI: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beewax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Bicarbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citral*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Occurs naturally in essential oils.
Natural deodorant lime and patchouli 80g
Nurme natural deodorant with lime and patchouli.
The essential oils contained in deodorants have odor-neutralizing properties and, in addition, the baking soda in deodorants prevents the spread of odorous bacteria. Nurme deodorants do not contain clay, which would make the deodorant crumbly, so you do not have to worry about unpleasant crumbling pieces. Also, the deodorant does not leave the underarms greasy, instead, it leaves them feeling is dry and secure.
Why use a natural stick deodorant?
- they are aluminum-free
- they do not contain synthetic dyes or fragrances
- they are paraben-free
- they are “zero waste” – in addition to the deodorant itself, the packaging that is made out of cardboard, is also environmentally friendly
- they ensure the natural functioning of the body
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the cap and squeeze the bottom of the tube, so a few centimeters of the deodorant stick comes out. If the stick does not want to move in the tube, hold it in your hand and warm it a little, you can move the tube around in your hands. This will warm up the deodorant and unstick it from the sides of the tube, so it starts moving in the package. If the stick tends to sink back to the bottom, squeeze it back up and hold it in place with your fingers placed under the stick.
- Always apply the deodorant to clean, washed, dry skin.
- Place the stick on warm skin for a few seconds to soften it and then rub it all over the armpit. Don’t forget that less is more – a thicker layer doesn’t mean longer protection.
- Allow the deodorant to dry and absorb for a few minutes before dressing. Then you are ready to continue your day.